Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Im Raging

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shaun1977

Lost 5 houses today when i went collecting to***ht thy all had been first cleans. Wen i picked the customers up to do last week a woman had stopped me while i was cleaning house asking me to do hers when. Went she said she had few friends in street who wanted theres dine also because there regular windy didnt do frames so i took them on.went back today and all 5 houses have been egged

not good then, in a way lets hope its not a target things, otherwise where else they going goin to do it!

Sounds defiantly a revenge thing. I agree stay away from it. Stupid mindless Prats. I agree with all round cleaning tho that surely they can't blame you & get rid of yer.

They know who their old windy is and if it's a rough area they probably know what they're capable of so you can't really blame the customer for not wanting trouble.

Find out who the last window cleaner was and pop round and see him ,if he was a man he would have come and seen you first, not did a cowardly thing like throwing a egg

Yeah plus if it's going to happen again n again you wouldn't really want to keep paying for windows to get cleaned tht will end up covered in egg day or 2 later

just a shame that it comes down to this tho really, as its not ur fault that the customers got rid of the other guy! should of done his job properly!

wait til he turns up in his van, drag him out through the drivers window and use his head to dent all the panels on his van, maybe do the windscreen aswell, dont think he will egg any of your windows after that

We got a new cul de sac a few months back. One old lady asked us round as her last window cleaner was not doing a good job and missing the backs etc, so she asked him not to come back, but they did come back and threw eggs everywhere. This lady is easy in her 70s and lives alone. Boils me up thinking how could someone do that to an oldie due to his own stupidity? Never been back tho and we got all 4 in the cul de sac

some people only care about themselves, if they lose a customer they just got to get over it and move on

Back