Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Friendly Window Cleaners Not Any More

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Interesting lads,basically I've a bunch of window cleaning mates and we do meet up for breakfast and we all use to work together now on our jack.

we would never take each others work but anyone else that's just the way it goes,free country and all that,we don't live in north Korea! Thanks for your thoughts.

Theres a guy down in Portsmouth and as legend goes if your on his patch he will cut your hose for you, Ive had a cleaner ask if I had done alright knocking that day, thought here we go, but he was totally fine.Ive also been followed in a van for 3 days round Surrey by a real meat head cleaner. That was unsettling.

Theres a guy down in Portsmouth and as legend goes if your on his patch he will cut your hose for you, Ive had a cleaner ask if I had done alright knocking that day, thought here we go, but he was totally fine.Ive also been followed in a van for 3 days round Surrey by a real meat head cleaner. That was unsettling.
cut your hose,like that one

Back