Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unger Hiflo Control

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dodger

Just got it in post this morning and its exactly what I wanted. I use a backpack so wanted a simple trigger for turning flow on and off, well this is it. Great bit of kit and will fit any pole.

HFlo-Trigger-500x500.jpg

Did you buy it or was it a freebie?

Reason why asking I did not hear back from unger when they were giving them away....

Just been on window cleaning warehouse site and said "Pre-Order Only!"

Dodger does it lock the water off too or do you have to keep your hand on the lever?

Yeah its a freebie smurf so ya might still get yours. And yeah it locks off hose moves freely through in on position as well

Just nipped out and did half a dozen shop windows 2 very large garage windows and upstairs on a cottage all round corner from me so just took pole and backpack on trolley. Nice to work with its gonna save me heaps of water.Oh and there's still a couple of litres left in backpack.

mine come this morning too.

freebie from unger. just tryed it and it works well. cant see it lasting long like.

but as a freebie cant go wrong......

Mine arrived around 3 pm so just been having a play. Have to say for a basic pinch type water flow controler works rather well. I did have a laugh at the instructions though as it says " During extention of the pole, hold lever on OPEN position" D'oh!... So much for saving water without using another tap or leaving a loop of hose so the pole can be extended with the lever on the closed position. :Image16:

Can't grumble though as was a freebie to try but would say for £15 it seems rather good value for the money if anyone was thinking of getting one.

Mine arrived around 3 pm so just been having a play. Have to say for a basic pinch type water flow controler works rather well. I did have a laugh at the instructions though as it says " During extention of the pole, hold lever on OPEN position" D'oh!... So much for saving water without using another tap or leaving a loop of hose so the pole can be extended with the lever on the closed position. :Image16:

Can't grumble though as was a freebie to try but would say for £15 it seems rather good value for the money if anyone was thinking of getting one.
Yep can't grumble, I was just leaving a loop and didn't find it got in the way when I was doing ground floor.

all ready spoted that its **** weeks a go
It's not Charlie, depends what ya looking for and for me it's bob on. I just turn tap off on backpack whilst extending and it takes like 1 second to retract so water waste there is so little it's immaterial.

I was thinking to myself I like the sound of them I might get one of them , anyway chatting to the wife as I have to some times and she forgot to mention I had a parcel lol I cant remember asking for one :Image3:

Was weeks ago Mark so I forgot about it aswell until dodger posted this thread.

I was thinking to myself I like the sound of them I might get one of them , anyway chatting to the wife as I have to some times and she forgot to mention I had a parcel lol I cant remember asking for one :Image3:

I've been using pole hose on the outside for a long time as couldn't be arsed to get another a-d when it broke. Just been pinching the hose with me fingers so will give that a go to see what it's like as I'm sure it will work better than the pinch method I was using.

Inside Smurf, only doing 2 storey it's not like the loops big just about 2 sections of an slx.

the only problems i see is

1. if your pole falls over its gunna break.

not that i have ever......

2, i use van mount and when going round back of houses i know how much i need. with this needing a loop i need to pull more hose round and as i found today its another loop of hose to get court on stuff when going back to van.

think i will stick to tap......

but for those using back packs this will be great and easy to use......

It's not Charlie, depends what ya looking for and for me it's bob on. I just turn tap off on backpack whilst extending and it takes like 1 second to retract so water waste there is so little it's immaterial.
im i missing sumert the post has gone ??????????????

well first full day trying it out......

started at 8:40 this morning and by 9:10 it was taken off.......

the loop drove me mad......

it would of been ok if hose was outside the pole.

but mine as many others have hose inside the pole.......

mine come this morning too.

freebie from unger. just tryed it and it works well. cant see it lasting long like.

but as a freebie cant go wrong......

sold mine on eBay as it looked like something that came out of a kinda egg lol

Back