Just Got Myself......

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by PMA Window Cleaning, Feb 23, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. PMA Window Cleaning

Ive Just got myslef a Gardiner SLX 22ft, a Gardiner Supmax 40ft.

Ohhh and a Gardiner CLX 4-footer for all the small areas!!
    I Just need to get myself a van system now.... :) I hope the ez snap tail will fit onto a Brodex Trolly!!!

Am still not sure if I should build a van system myself or buy a built one and save the hassle....

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

You loaded? The 4 footer is a handy tool, ideal for bungalows and conservatories.

3. PMA Window Cleaning

Nope just put some money aside to start my own business.

4. harunh

harunh Legend

pma window cleaning mate i was like u when i started up 9 months ago :) i ha money put aside and i bought myself a supermax40 like u and a slx25 aswell lol :)

but i sold the slx25 as i was hardly using it cos it was to short.... cos most of my work is 3rd storey n higher worker mate and i have loads of velux windows to clean and a slx25 doesnt reach most :(

but the supermax40 what u got same as me is a class pole mate :) i use that pole everyday for every job and it does the job mate :)

inbox me if u want any tips mate and wanna know what i got when i first started up etc

Advertisement