Just Had A Commercial Job Come In On My Website

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by harunh, Jul 8, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

Evening, I am looking for a quote for the external window cleaning for the O*** Building *** ***, this is facilities managed so that the site can be visited but the facilities are not discussed direct with the client but with the building management company. We will require a quote for 12 months fixed term, monthly cleans. We also need a risk assessment and SWMRA for the work carried out. Please let me know if you require any further information. J Maws*** 01234567890

I dont understand.... a quote for 12 months fixed term ? does ther person mean every 12 months ? or does the person wanta 12 month contract ?

Whats a swmra and how do i carry out a risk assesment ? i know i got to check any hazards ect but whats the besy way like what paperwork do i need ?

Please help thankyou

Advertisement
  2. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Contract for 12 months, Cleaned ever calendar month. Well done!!!

3. mark m

mark m Hero

Well done jobs seem to be coming in everywere for you at the moment

4. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

H i have msg you, if you want help with risk ass, let me know and i'll help you with it!

5. chip

chip Guru

Nice one h, I hope someone dials that number you put up! I nearly fell for it :)
    No idea what swmra means, googled it and just got American stuff. Could it be method statement or insurance details? Provide them anyway. Make a nice little document up and put it in one of those soft plastic a4 file holders, forgot what the're called, binders maybe, you get the idea. Shouldn't take more than a page a document, I did it once and the guy was impressed and I got it.

6. Paul

Paul Guest

12 month fixed term monthly cleans mean a 12 month contract with 12 cleans per year( monthly) and the price you quote has to stick for that term that's what it means to me anyway

7. harunh

harunh Legend

Im going to quote them tomorrow :D shall i ring the person and then just arrange a meeting with them to arrange a quote ?

8. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

its alway nice to give them aring and arrange to see the place to find out anything extra you need to know, like access times etc, plus to do the risk assesment you need to visit the place.

9. harunh

harunh Legend

this is facilities managed so that the site can be visited but the facilities are not discussed direct

whats that about ? ^^^

10. Posh

Posh Hero

Like you H I haven't got a clue what all that means apart from the 12 month contract thing which Paul explained.

Advertisement