Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pain

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark m

I have got such a tooth ache i have got bonjela all over the ******* i am 6ft 3 17 stone played rugby for 30 years worked out a lot but a 1 inch tooth is given me so much pain

get some oil of cloves from the chemists mate its minging but it works a treat, failing that, rum !!!!

Throw a brick on your toe mate, you will soon forget about the tooth ache /emoticons/biggrin.png

the only tablet that helps a little with the pain for me is paramol, strongest tablet you can buy over the counter

My pain killer if choice is anything with codeine in, chills you out aswell good for when the kids are being torture a few co-codomol SORTED lol

My cocktail to help ge rid of the pain is...

Clove oil, followed by Anbesol, 3 x ibuprofen. This normally takes the edge off. If that fails. Its sleeping tablets for me lol.

did not get much sleep last night had loads of tablets ,rum hot salty water cold salty water tried every thing

yer i got that once, and its great and numbs it for the first 5-10 minutes then the pain just comes back as soon as it wears off, and you can only use it 4 times aday and thats it. clove oil you can use it as much as you need

you buy it, it taste bad, but works a treat. if you have any cloves to hand they say you can place one of them next to the tooth and it will work, but not tried that.

Latest Posts

Back