Just ordered the Pulex Technolite

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Laz, Oct 9, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Laz

Laz Guest

Just waiting for my new squeegee to be delivered!

Has anyone got this? If so, is it any good?

I am using an ettore brass one at the moment but they are too heavy!

CLICK HERE

Advertisement
  2. Ken

Ken Guest

i use Unger Ergotech squeegee's and am debating about the Unger Ninja.
    I've never bought Pulex, I cannot stand using ettore, I have had 3 of those over the years and find them a real pain.
    The Pulex you're getting looks very nice, comfy and efficient, I'd consider getting one to try out.
    You'll have to let us know how it feels, handles.

3. I used to use The pulex aluminium squeggees cheap and light worked well. before i went WFP i bought an SPC super squeggee, awesome bit of kit cost you around £35 but well worth it its balanced reall well and because it durable plastic its not cold to the tough good for winter, typical squeggees sometimes get caught because of the sharpish corners at the ends of the channels but the SPC squeegee has smooth plastic end caps which prevents it getting caught the rubbers are not any better than normal rubber but it can be fitted with standard rubber also the rubber channel is strong aluminium alot thicker than typical squeegee channels so there is no dange of it ever flexing and bending.

4. Laz

Laz Guest

I know a few people who use Unger ergonomic, however I've never tried one out. Yeah my ettore is quite a pain, It gives me a sore thumb for some reason! maybe because of the shape of the handle. I'm looking forward to getting my new one anyway.

5. Ken

Ken Guest

Well if you get the chance have a use of the unger you might like it.
    Each to their own with squeegee's and stuff, I know people who've worked for 20years with ettores.

6. Laz

Laz Guest

Well my mate has one see he can come round with his and test mine while I test his. :)

Ken, My Dad has cleaned windows for 26 years and still has his original squeegee. I just can't get him to get a new one!

7. Ken

Ken Guest

Wowzers, take his and replace it with another for a day, see what he thinks?

8. Laz

Laz Guest

yeah I will let him use mine when it comes :)

9. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

Still on the unger ergotec, but the pulex looks similar. Love Pulex rubbers though, so maybe this is better. Looking forward to hearing what you make of it.

10. Laz

Laz Guest

It arrived today whilst I was working, I have cleaned my house windows with it and it seems good. Will give a review on it tomorrow!

Advertisement