Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner insurance

WCF

Help Support WCF:

W

willywindows

I see Gardiners offer windy insurance on their site - the all singing/dancing variety that's ment to cover you for glass damage etc that other insurance companies don't cover you for.Anyone actually signed up for this or are most windies just getting any old insurance at the cheapest price - your thoughts please people!

yeh im with gleaming its not gardiners - they're not the cheapest 2mill for £16 a month but they do seem to cover everything. i'm emailing today to find out about solar panels

i'm with gleaming best around imo

cover a lot of aspects others dont

for £16 a month its not bad tbh

if ur starting off i dont see anything rong with haveing 1 million then bumping it up if u get a lot more commercial work

Cheers for that people. Yes Mark M, I've become one of the undead creatures that stalk the ***hts until the cockerel calls.I then return to my Transylvanian earth until the glorious darkness returns.I'm only looking to clean windows after dusk, nearly forgot, no Garlic please!!

I can smell the custies fear already!!

I don't get this glass extra over business, the glass is really cheap to replace on most jobs and how often do you ever scratch it I've been gong 5 years and never had to. It's just another way to get money off you only worth it in my eyes for heavy duty work like factories etc. on most insurances you pay the first £250 so it's a con.. Average piece of glass is about £40 and there easy to fit. So I take the risk.

Um I had alook myself, if you do other jobs other then window cleaning then that insurance is more benificial

i'm with gleaming best around imo

cover a lot of aspects others dont

for £16 a month its not bad tbh

if ur starting off i dont see anything rong with haveing 1 million then bumping it up if u get a lot more commercial work
I pay 65 a year, Covers window cleaning, Gutter cleaning, Washing patios, drives, decking etc

I take it that we are only talking about accidental damage to property cover here and not life or accidental injury cover or is all this included..thanks..

Im with gleaming insurance paying £14.00 per month with cover up to 1 million

i will get cover for 5 million Next year when i get more busy hopefully i will have more commercial work by then

£2 more a month hurun, gets you 2 million pound cover!

AM on the same as you harun, but just saying that £2 more is nothing for alot more cover!

Gmmeister so why are u on 1 million like me ? Lol /emoticons/tongue.png

I thought to myself it wont make a difference really.....

lol

Latest Posts

Back