Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Grips Ladder

Me & links lol. There's one on the cleaning spot. £55 plus vat. Wcw have em in there catolouge £48 but not on there website??? If you put it in google it will come up with the one on the cleaning spot.

The yellow foot. Yer seen that and it looks great, comes on and off nice and easy. Not used one. Was thinking of getting one, but I don't used ladders enough for me to get one. When I was at the van fest they was there and lee burbidge brought 2 of them

I seen painters up the street using these. Wondered what the hell they were lol

I wouldnt bothers with that for every house to be honest, I could come in handy for gutter cleans though

I seen painters up the street using these. Wondered what the hell they were lol

I wouldnt bothers with that for every house to be honest, I could come in handy for gutter cleans though
Won't use it for every house but handy on a sloping roof or where the ground is wet. Have noticed a few I go to have slabs that have slime on them & have to get my mate to foot the ladder. This way I won't have to so he can get on. At the end of the day you buy things but don't always use them. Ladder mats, stand offs ect. But there there & ill feel safer with it on.

Back