Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Buying New Slx25 Tomorrow

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Major_MInus

Well the time has come, finally going to be buying my first pole! Been holding out for the new Gardiner ones ever since I knew they were coming out, been adamant that it was the pole I wanted. Ultimately decided the 25 is going to be most suitable as will be using it for pretty much everything, will get sill brush with it too and the quick-loq connectors with it.

Gonna be using it with a WCW Big Boy Backpack initially, are there any specific connectors which are better than others to use with them both as there's a few different ones. (I know Damo is probably the best person to answer this!)

Looking forward to it all now, taken a while for it to all come together but getting there now /emoticons/smile.png

Well done Sam you will enjoy your pole have you got any custy yet or just getting your bits together and I hope you have been practising the trad way

Just been getting all my bits together mate. Dodger has done an amazing job on my logo, website, flyers and business cards so far. Been practising trad a lot at home at the moment, getting easier every time thankfully! Really can't wait to just get started now and get some flyers delivered!

Haha yeah looking forward to it - The master teacher indeed!

Going to be setting myself realistic targets but feel pretty driven towards what I want to achieve so just got to stick with it and slog it out :Image7:

Yeah it was released today on sale... http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/SLX-II-Carbon-Pole--SLX_25.html

Cheaper than the old slx-25 :Image7:

Quoting Alex on here as well: "We have tried really hard with these new poles to keep the cost of the actual pole as low as possible and we have succeeded with this aim – as an example the SLX25 is now £215 compared to the outgoing model which was £245 this is despite having more technologically advanced clamps and features. Even if you were to add in the previously ‘free’ hose, connector and Resi-Neck it will still only come to £227.85 which is still a saving of £17.15."

Wicked I'm going to get him to do my website and design my leaflets when I get round to sorting all my bits out.

Wicked I'm going to get him to do my website and design my leaflets when I get round to sorting all my bits out.
Couldn't recommend him any more highly mate, he's fantastic. He's designed my logo, website and flyers and all look absolutely brilliant. Always puts in 110% and goes the extra mile too /emoticons/smile.png

There are 2 different chaps there and each is a trade secret.

Nah one with pure freedom set up is jamie from my little cleaning company, thats a stock image from Canvassers4cleaners and other is courtesy of damo which he allowed us to use. Both will be replaced when Sam has his own images.

Back