Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter Vac

WCF

Help Support WCF:

jimbob

Hi ive got a gutter vac with the silicone angle hose on the end and its far to flexible has anyone else noticed this and come up with a way to sort it

im also using a blue coloured silicone angled hose , its the one that comes with the et poles ,i dont have the same problem with it , try pushing the poles in further and it might reduce the movement .the problem i find is nearly all the blockages occur at the bend ,so ive started spraying wd 40 and it seems to help .

Rather than trying to push/pull to breakup sods do you not use a gutter type hook/scraper first?

yer ive got the agitator tool that fits on my wfp. ive got the polar vak the 3000w tripple motor one the silicone angled hose is quite long its ok when doing a normal hight gutter at a normal angle but wen theres 25-30 foot of pole and at a shallower angle say above a conny it seems to bend and kink and dont have as much control over it could do with some sort of clamp just to stiffen it up a bit

Back