Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unger ninja gear

WCF

Help Support WCF:

kev

Has anyone used the unger ninja squeege, applicator, and bucket on a belt? would appreciate if anyone could tell me how they perform

I have the BOAB same as you tuffers carry 2 squeegees. my mate has the ninja squeege had a go it feels very heavy. Dont like it

I have the under ninja squeege hate it used it for a day been back van since looks the part that's it heavy and clumsy and if the rubber is in the top channel runner it doesn't even take the water of the glass.

I ordered the red fire blade bundle for me and my lads looks the part and performs well

I have the under ninja squeege hate it used it for a day been back van since looks the part that's it heavy and clumsy and if the rubber is in the top channel runner it doesn't even take the water of the glass.I ordered the red fire blade bundle for me and my lads looks the part and performs well
Cool mate i dont think i have heard of it, the ninja bucket can carry 2 squeegees too i think, i will just have to like it i have ordered the kit now lol, just wanted to know if anyone had used it long term

I have the BOAB same as you tuffers carry 2 squeegees. my mate has the ninja squeege had a go it feels very heavy. Dont like it
They advertise it as being light, but it does look big, spoke to another window cleaner a while ago and he reckoned it was the best he had used, but i havn't spoken to him since to see what his thoughts are now

I have the under ninja squeege hate it used it for a day been back van since looks the part that's it heavy and clumsy and if the rubber is in the top channel runner it doesn't even take the water of the glass.I ordered the red fire blade bundle for me and my lads looks the part and performs well
That's not good mate, i can only try and see what i think, they say the top bit for the rubber is for pole work only

Don't see how that would make a difference the rubber protrudes out the top of the channel to much so leaves a film on glass,ok in bottom channel though just to heavy

Hey, you can edit your posts for mistakes kev ;-)

I've had the ninja boab for two weeks, I only have one squeegee but use the other holder for my extension handle. I'm new to it, but seems ok, the squeegee fails out if I squat sometimes but might be where it's hanging

I've had the ninja boab for two weeks, I only have one squeegee but use the other holder for my extension handle. I'm new to it, but seems ok, the squeegee fails out if I squat sometimes but might be where it's hanging
I get that problem too :eek:

Hi I've been using the ninja boab,squeegee and applicator for near on 2 years and I think it's the best kit you can buy, it took a few weeks to get used to the squeegee low but once I got used to the bulkiness of it it worked out fine

I got one and persevered with it for two weeks before going back to the Ergotec.

I loved the firmness of the channel, but having to occasionally fiddle with the ends and the long handle got on my nerves in the end.

As soon as I started using the Ergotec again it was bliss.

I know i keep forgetting jim haha still a newbie, seems to be mixed reviews, i just hope i like it, if not i will just stick with the ergotec

Back