Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

backpack battery?

scotty_boy

evening all, first time my gardiners backpack ran flat today, it started shouting at me letting me know. it ran out way before i had finished still had two jobs left. i did no more windows today than normal does this mean that i need to replace the battery?

cheers

Maybe it needs a good charge

How long do you normally charge it for?

If just until the light turns green i would give it a couple of hours more this time to give it a good charge

It may help

backpack batteries take a hammering with constant use!!you will only know if the battery is on the way out-if after a full charge its starts letting you down- losing power through the day.they are cheap enough,you can get a yuasa battery of ebay for £13.

Maybe it needs a good chargeHow long do you normally charge it for?

If just until the light turns green i would give it a couple of hours more this time to give it a good charge

It may help
normally until light goes green, so will leave it on over night tonight out cheers.

3 !!! thats great then, so is it the gardiners v2 you have then, if so you can get cheap batteries for them, fire alarm ones will work in the v2

Back