Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

May, Go Back To Unger!

Gushysfella

Now when doing trad I use and have done for over a year ecover, but I ran out and last night on last clean and after driving past god knows how many shops pulled up on a local industrial estate to start the day and then remembered! I do about 11 units fronts and its quicker to park up and run round with a bucket at pole so I nipped in screw fix (1 of the units I clean) and picked up a rip off bottle of unger concentrate (£8 a liter!!) but.... It brought a good shine up, not so smoth a run on the squeegee but looked a good job. I picked up some ecover during the day and tommorow I have a right mixed bag of cleaning both trad & wfp.

I'm going to run a good comparison but what you lads using? Anything new out there? GF

I hated the Unger liquid, worst still was the pill LMAO!

GG4 and a smidge of fairy for a little bit of extra slip.

Used to love it. Most weeks i would use the same scim.

Record was i think 12 days without changing the scrim, until i dropped the end in the bucket went to catch it and dropped ma phone in the bucket as well lol! /emoticons/biggrin.png

I used to use Unger with a squirt of fairy. I had a stock pile of Unger and needed to get rid of it. Unger on its own is horrible IMO.

the only thing i ever liked about the unger liquid was the smell , im using the ecover for the last 2 years and love it

Fairy.. Just because I get it for free. I lift 3 bottles of it every time I clean a shop. The shop gets done every 2 weeks. I never run out of the stuff.

Back