JUST used an Ionics for the first time...

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Ken, Aug 23, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Ken

Ken Guest

Ok, so been in the business nearly a decade and not used an Ionics pole (big shock I know), but I've always been so happy with Facelift, and Brodex over the last 4 years so I've stuck to what I know, and always been happy.
    Went on a job last week and used an Ionics, reluctantly.
    I was quite surprised with the quality, weight and feel of the poles, from what i've always heard and seen.
    The weight of the poles was phenomenal, sturdiness was good enough.
    One thing I disliked very much were the clamps, which were horizontal, and throughout the day I did not come to like them.
    One thing I found very nice were the brush heads, absolutely tremendous.
    The bristles were strong yet flexible, and helped you get a feel for what you were cleaning.

I might be tempted now maybe in the future to invest in an ionics pole or two, I know Gardiner make pretty much identical ones, as I used one of those aswell, and they make them cheaper, but I think I'll need to maybe spend a bit more time using them before I make a purchase, as the clamps really did leave me very annoyed, they weren't quick, easy or comfortable.

In the mean time I may invest in the brush heads and hopefully by the time my Brodex wears out I'll have had a bit more worktime with a Ionics.

No comments needed, I just felt the urge to post my findings for the rest of you.
    If you have had a similar experience or can add to my short story feel free to comment.

Advertisement
  2. kars

kars Guest

We need a like button on here! :D

3. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

What like a facebook like button? I can prob sort that for you. :D

4. Ken

Ken Guest

Like my comments?
    My opinion rocks I can't help that hehe :D