Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lost A Customer....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

I canvassed the house and a young female agreed to clean the windows every 4x weeks.

Called around and she said oh i got no money /emoticons/sad.png so i said ill call back another time.

She was never in when i passed the house. so i cleaned it again so now they owe £12.00

Went around and a man answered the door... he goes how much do i owe u ? i go £12.00 he goes okay no problem he paid me and he goes to me... can u stop doing them cos we got like 3 other people doing them aswell... i was like what /emoticons/wacko.png lol he goes yeah 3 other people come around aswell i go whats the point in that he goes i no yeah shes daft this n that lol /emoticons/wacko.png

very odd ! /emoticons/tongue.png lol

I had a woman call me from across the street, can you do mine? Yes love will be over after this house.. 2 mins later she shouted across will you do mine? Yes! Not be long.. Got over and told her price.. She must have asked me at least 5 times how much while I was there.. Finished, got paid and she said see you in a month? Yes no bother!!

Her son rang me a few days later, says my mum isn't well, we already have window cleaners!

Lol some people are just daft
Sounds like she has Alzheimers. I have had customers who have had this. It's very saddening to see good people dying mentally, almost before your very eyes.

John

Indeed.... it's also called dementia and a lot more common than we think.

Sounds like she has Alzheimers. I have had customers who have had this. It's very saddening to see good people dying mentally, almost before your very eyes.

John

Back