K Systems

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Carl Parsons, Nov 7, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Carl Parsons

Carl Parsons Member

Anybody used them? Thinking of getting my full setup from them. Be good to hear some reviews :)

Advertisement
  2. harunh

harunh Legend

Yeah their good i heard :) their run the show on ebay wfp wise :) no doubt in that ! They even bought their own hose reels out now aswell ,

3. Andrew Carr

Andrew Carr Newcomer

Hello Carl. Yes they are a great system i had one fitted to a berlingo van i had and it never let me down in the twelve months of continues work and good value for the money... Regards Andrew.

4. harunh

harunh Legend

Ehen i upgrade to a bigger system n van this is when i get 300 customers.... Ill be looking at k systems :)

5. ljgwindows

ljgwindows Newcomer

do not use them i have booked in 3 times for my van. not one person got back to me to let me no when i can go down was going to have a 4040 ro and a hot water heater put in my van the man told me 900 pound i said thats fine could you send me some pic so i can see what you sell he did not send them to my email so phoned him back 2 week later and he said he would send them again still not got them then i phoned up and booked in for september and he said he would phone me 2 days before i was due to go to make sure he's got all the bits we are now in november and still no phone call i got to reach2clean now go place

6. Carl Parsons

Carl Parsons Member

Just been on rech2clean.com and noticed this...

http://www.reach2cleanonline.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=711

7. harunh

harunh Legend

why would they not get back to you ? :S its business for them :S lol

Advertisement