Kapre enterprise/wildfire

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Goodboy, Jan 30, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Goodboy

Goodboy Newcomer

#1 Goodboy, Jan 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
    hello everyone, first post here.

Anyone ever used any of the above companies? wildfire is most expensive one there is I think. Let me know thanks

some big claims there from wildfire!

Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

I believe adamangler can shed some more light on this situation.

And welcome.

3. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

I've spoke to kapre but no more. Charges 2600 for 1000 but last time we spoke he said he was going to raise prices? I asked him he would do 500 of work first but had no reply so u left it.

He canvasses an extra 15% so 1150 of work for 2600 on top to cover dropouts but the main reason I decided against was he doesn't guarantee 2nd cleans which to me is a bit too risky having had a high drop out rate from canvassed work in the past.

But ultimately like any canvassed work u pay your money and take your chances.

4. Solarpanelcleanington

Solarpanelcleanington Forum Addict

I've had happy canvassing up here last week. Cleaning the jobs Monday Tuesday Wednesday. Will give update after second clean. Seems kosher. Nice bloke.

5. Alex87

Alex87 Active Member

What do they charge if you don't mind me asking

6. Solarpanelcleanington

I'm sure the price is dependent on where you are, frequency of clean. I was happy and I'm tight. I'll update when I've done the work.

7. Alex87

Alex87 Active Member

How did you get on with all the new work from happy canvassing. I have been speaking to them today and they will be out for me start of March.

8. Solarpanelcleanington

Yeh, so far, 2 cancellations before cleaning. Pricing is good. Most importantly, no complaints from customers. It is a bit weird if you're used to canvassing yourself, because you already have a connection with customer and an idea of what you're up against and any special details that a canvasser might not notice.
    I'll be using them again and I suppose that says enough really.

9. Rosewood

Rosewood Active Member

Wouldn't the money your spending on canvassers be better spent on advertising, local rag, flyers etc ? Just a thought. In my mind you get better customers when they come to you.

10. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

lol canvassing is a rapid way of expanding your business if you have the money to lay into the cost to aqquire the work

u can drop as much leaflets as u want and advertise everywhere u will not build a round as tight as u wud canvassing nor as fast

my guy went out two weeks ago done a few streets beside each other picked up 27 in the space of 4 streets all monthly no drop outs and all well priced and only one job bad access u try to flyer drop for that response

Advertisement