Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter vac

WCF

Help Support WCF:

We find that some people like that like you say and other people aren't bothered, they just want their gutters cleaned. It's definitely a handy tool, there are wifi cameras available for about £50 which are really good, been using them myself for months and I've been really impressed! The cameras are handy if you want to go for commercial work like schools, they like surveys so they can see the condition of their gutters.

All the wifi cameras are made in China, still good though, never heard of a HEX machine? I make the machines so am biased but that seems a bit pricey for that kit.

I have a 3000W vac, had it for a number of years and done loads of jobs. It looks a bit beat up now, but works fine.

GCS 3000 watt kit

Alex might recognise this ;-)

Ali poles, never tried CF. I keep wondering if they would take the abuse that the ali poles take.

Most of the time I use the customers power supply, though I do have a geny for business gutters and some residential.

Back