Karcher window cleaner helps all window cleaners

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harunh, Apr 26, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

Why does it ?

Because... people will think oh cool lets buy this from tesco or wherever they go... and when they clean their inside windows... they will be dirty from outside... now they will think damn we need a window cleaner

Lol... thats how it works

and its advertised on youtube now on the videos... karcher has really put its foot on the pedal ! where ever i go i see a karcher product !

Advertisement
  2. GMcleaning

GMcleaning Guru

.....why cant they use it on the outside windows?

3. ALPINEYORKS

ALPINEYORKS Active Member

Just bought one mate and I think there brill so far I've cleaned velux windows and the inside of the house windows too

Ive also used it to dry my car with father washing bet gadget I've seen in a long time.

I simply bought this due to a few indies cleans where windows where above beds etc and it's perfect for that

Also good on connie roofs

4. vito61

vito61 Well-Known Member

5. harunh

harunh Legend

they cant do the top outside windows.

6. Posh

Posh Hero

A lot of people will reach out and do the top with it. I can't see it helping us get more custys quite the opposite but as alpine windows said it could be a good gadget. But then again I remember the soda steam lol.

7. Paul

Paul Guest

It's not all that, my wife got one they are ok but not worth the money IMO.

8. lee.h

lee.h Member

customers could clean a window with a normal sqeegie anyway if they wer that way inclined.. i actually have a customer who purchesed a proper wfp!! he has a massive glass wall at his house but i just dont think he can be arsed lol. i think people will always want window cleaning because its not that expensive. how any people will be rushing to buy a very expensive window cleaning tool, most of which will be used once and stored in the attick lol

Advertisement