Keeping records of work search/ notes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by boarcity, Dec 1, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. boarcity

boarcity Guest

do you do this?

if so, how?

iv found if i dont keep a record then my efforts are random,whereas if iv a record then i can refer to it

for example,if i look on my records and see its over a week since i knocked on a door ,then i can make sure i redress this balance with a spot of doorknocking.
    i use a whiteboard to record on

Advertisement
  2. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

Hi boar I have large diary take note of every thing I do
    New jobs and prices are noted
    Just makes it so much easier

3. cheapncheerful

im a waste of space....I write nay scrawl down anywhere and can never find anything....I did try to put everyday down in my big blue book....lasted about three days...but....I have a cunning plan....

I have found voice recorder on my phone....it wont work though....because my phone is kept in a case...and has a keypad lock...so first I struggle to get it out from around my neck then struggle to get the keypad lock done and then find the voice recorder..oh I give up...I ..er...will have a fresh start as my new years resolution....

it doesn't help that I am always rushing....:D

4. Fairy

Fairy Active Member

There is some window cleaning software called Dave window clean or something, not sure if that's what you mean but it's quite handy!

Advertisement