Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

They aren't happy with the price :)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

heyoh

So I did this filthy first clean yesterday, very tall old town house on the high street, front windows looked like I repainted them they were that filthy. Sash windows, so with the amount of water I had to use it was inevitable that some would leak in.

Anyway spent there about 1.5hrs, and because I'm a perfectionist :specs I would have wanted do all of them one more time, but the lady was saying 'they look already a lot better, don't worry about it', also I had to rush to the next booked job.

So this morning, I see I've a voicemail on my phone from them... :eek: ohhhh no, I have to go back I thought.

Well the lady explains how much they appreciated my hard work, and listen to this: they would like to pay me £35 instead of the £30 we agreed on every 4 weeks :laugh::laugh::laugh:

That was a pleasant surprise /emoticons/smile.png

It's a good feeling to make an unloved home's exterior look new again... but an even bette feeling when a customer recognises your efforts with their wallet! :thumbsup:

It's nice to be appreciated now and again for sure.... Well do :thumbsup:

So I did this filthy first clean yesterday, very tall old town house on the high street, front windows looked like I repainted them they were that filthy. Sash windows, so with the amount of water I had to use it was inevitable that some would leak in.Anyway spent there about 1.5hrs, and because I'm a perfectionist :specs I would have wanted do all of them one more time, but the lady was saying 'they look already a lot better, don't worry about it', also I had to rush to the next booked job.

So this morning, I see I've a voicemail on my phone from them... :eek: ohhhh no, I have to go back I thought.

Well the lady explains how much they appreciated my hard work, and listen to this: they would like to pay me £35 instead of the £30 we agreed on every 4 weeks :laugh::laugh::laugh:

That was a pleasant surprise /emoticons/smile.png

Edit: It's nice to be appreciated now and again for sure.... Well done :thumbsup:

Unlike my mate frank that keeps knicking me letter to make up his own words /emoticons/biggrin.png

Cheers guys, yes it did give me a boost. :thumbsup:

Now I got this job by being recommended by one of my customers, I don't know if you do this but I will give them a free clean as a way of saying thank you.

Latest Posts

Back