Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Excelerator Video

P

Pickingpaul

a quick demp in hand of the features followed by my poling efforts, im very new to poling for a tool like this, i did have a go with wagtails a few years ago but never quite got into it properly and went wfp for any poling

if i can get a decent mod for detailing and or window sill tool i would consider using this on customers, but for those handy with a wag , you will like this i imagine.

[media]

[/media]

Want one:rolleyes:, looking forward to getting one, dont want the harris pole, very bendyo_O and changes angle of squeegee surely, good for doing windows round the corner though:rofl:

only pole i got knocking around other than my gardiner stuff.

what pole should i get some using the excelerator on?

im a real novice at trad on a pole

use it daily and by december the weight of that wet pad will give you RSI
Jonny there's a couple of things that needs to be kept in mind here. First and foremost this has been designed and tested by Bob primarily as a pole tool and if you've been following his Youtube channel plus a couple of the guys in the US they have always made heavier pads for the Wagtails because that is ALL they used them for...pole work...so the weight of the pad has no bearing on bio mechanics. In hand you have a couple of choices. Use it as a bare fixed squeegee, or as a pivoting squeegee (sans pad) using a scrubber in the other hand as normal. Alternatively I may investigate making a smaller lightweight pad for in hand use... and actually you're way off base "use it daily in hand with that pad? You'll have RSI by the end of the week"... :)

I am very good with swivel on a pole due to Bobs help and Wagga

Looking good though Paul

A bit of practise and you could leave the ladders at home

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, isn't this the Wagtail, but with a flexing handle, and the flip-over pad on the top? I've been using one like this for several years with the pad underneath, and in the last year with the Liquidator channel. The wash-pad, being square is the way I have it, and you will find that the edges will wear away after a time, making it useless. I make my own pads, and sew square pieces of the soft Velcro at the edges, which will act as a scrub-pad and also stop the pads wearing away. I can't personally see that it is that much different. Sorry.

I'm sorry mate but you won't find a wagtail that performs like that even with a liquidator channel

The swivel is what it's all about and this swivel is extremely sensitive

Try one and i bet you'll prefer it

I'm sorry mate but you won't find a wagtail that performs like that even with a liquidator channelThe swivel is what it's all about and this swivel is extremely sensitive

Try one and i bet you'll prefer it
I've invested a lot in one way or another with the Wagtail system (of which I don't want to go into at the moment), so I'm not going to shell out anymore just yet. If someone wants to send me one to try..........

Latest Posts

Back