Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

gladtay

Just joinef forum last night and looks great , just started my own round last mth and look forward to expanding it and no doubt will be asking a lot off questions so please be patient .

Cheers colin

Just joinef forum last night and looks great , just started my own round last mth and look forward to expanding it and no doubt will be asking a lot off questions so please be patient .
Cheers colin
Welcome Colin :thumbsup:

Cheers colin
Is that 'The Beat' in your avatar?

hi and welcome colin to the friendly forum...

.its the specials...ya got too much much too young..some great songs...ta to right click google images..../emoticons/biggrin.png oh me loves ma google..guess what bloody song I will be singing all night now...

I LOVE the specials

Grew up on ska and 2tone

Specials. Madness. Selector. Bad manners etc

Saw the reunion gig at brixton i think it was a few years back..they even had the girl from bad manners who features on a couple of songs

This is a song for us windies who have escaped the rat race

[media]

[/media]

Back