Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nothing more chilling

WCF

Help Support WCF:

seye

After a hard days graft I find nothing more chilling than listning my Lps, something so good about them over a Cd or mp3 or is that just nostalgia.

I would agree with you seye, however these days I still have all my old Lps but nothing to play them on..lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Har har har my friend I'm sure you aint that young. You should see the look on my kids faces when I put a black frisbie on a thing that spins round!!

My wind up gramophone is broke so I have to endure the wife singing out of tune and playing the spoons instead /emoticons/biggrin.png

Wtf, is LPS a band or something? Got a link?

:hehehe:/emoticons/tongue.png
If we have lost you with Lps then you would be well and truly lost with a 78...!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me time is a must for everyone so whatever floats your boat bud :thumbsup:

After a hard days graft I find nothing more chilling than listning my Lps, something so good about them over a Cd or mp3 or is that just nostalgia.

Last edited by a moderator:
damn right about me time

, i got given a canoe yest so that really is going to float my boat

Love my lps & old 45s. In the 80s & 90s I used to collect them. Rummiging through car boot sales. Got quite a collection now & some are worth a few bob. Got 2 old 50s/60s record players to & both still working.

Still got all my Lps and 45s, mainly punk and alternative. Some of the sleeves, both jnner and outer are fantastic. Still got a nice loud record player to play them on. There is still plenty of good music being made but, as always, its never played on the mainstream radio stations.

Metime is important.....I love getting in the recliner, searching for and playing music with a nice pint by my side and a bag of nibbles.

Ps.....you can get a good indication as to how much your old records might be worth by searching on gemm records:

http://www.gemm.com/

Latest Posts

Back