Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

best liquidator mod ever

WCF

Help Support WCF:

As far as I can see that Peter is stocking them.Those prices believe need to have GST 10% on top of that.

13301507_10209785014130484_7706213757087300888_o.jpg
Yep too expensive. I don't have to apply GST because He would be exporting. I did a price comparison between him and Racenstein. Peter is asking AUS$21.95 for a 14" channel. From Racenstein? AUS$12.50. Now of course from within Australia the freight difference would be substantial but for me in NZ I negate freight by buying a number of items and Aus freight to NZ is no less expensive than from the US. The other issue with Peter is I would be somewhat shocked if he stocked the new Excelerator. For the record I'm not taking the **** here. After all he is Willies brother so the difficulty is pretty obvious.

I got a couple of Liquidators a while back from window cleaning world but don't think we're that price. I was wondering more of he was going to stock the new one.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

View attachment 10717 LOL. You beat me by about 12 hours Dave. Here's my take on it. Small pieces of zip tie ... Small but very very essential mod. Kudos to Bob of course but also to Herman, who demonstrated this idea with zip ties on his widebody channels some years ago...
Have you found these cable ties are still working as planned Eric, I'm going to get some later, would you say yours are approx 1cm wide?

The other thing about lines and the seals you mentioned, I've found it's the opposite end that has been in the soap that has caused it. Go across window to the right , come down frame/seal with right end of rubber and then when you turn so left end of rubber is at the top end that is the time I get a line and vice versa with other end.

Have you found these cable ties are still working as planned Eric, I'm going to get some later, would you say yours are approx 1cm wide?The other thing about lines and the seals you mentioned, I've found it's the opposite end that has been in the soap that has caused it. Go across window to the right , come down frame/seal with right end of rubber and then when you turn so left end of rubber is at the top end that is the time I get a line and vice versa with other end.

Cable ties work just fine. Prone to lines when rubber has started to wear at ends and squeegee too steep on turns. The issue is most prevalent on the Wagtail handles and I personally think its got a lot to do with keeping the blade even pressure along its length on the turn. I have almost no issues on fixed bi-component handle using hard BD rubber. 1cm? nope about 1mm deep... :) and sure cut to about 10-15mm in length.

Yeah 1mm deep/thickness but the width looks about 1cm and length 1.5. Will give it a go.

Back