Ksr-80 pump and battery pack

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by abs, Dec 7, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. abs

abs Guru

For those that don't know what these are basicly there cheap alternative to the pump in a box.
    Purchases for around £130 from eBay these have a 80 psi pump and a 12v battery that lasts and lasts .
    After trying it for 2 days I love it, very easy to transfere from home to vehicle and it has a voltmeter showing battery power and 5 settings for the pump, I can run 100mtr of hose out and this thing shoots water out on setting 3.
    For anyone working out of a car with barrels this is ideal and it gets 7 out of 10 from me

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I think they are overpriced for what they are.... let us know how long it lasts:rolleyes:

3. abs

abs Guru

My pump in a box needs rewiring and I'm not doing it yet as this is so good , I'm going to use it daily so I'll happily let you know how it goes

4. WWC

WWC Well-Known Member

The one I have contains a pro pump, which seems a good job. It lasts and is chemical resistant. I used the box daily for over a year. It still works today, and I use it as a trolley pump, but have a different one in my van.

I do intend to put it back into constant daily use as I am setting up the van as 2 man.

Generally, I rate them positively too. I don't think much of the volt meter - its not accurate enough to be of any use, but the rest works well.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. kevinc250

kevinc250 Well-Known Member

had mine over six years now smurf-works fine-its on a trolley-gets me out of it if the van is frozen up

Advertisement