Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaning dirty cills

bazzer

could anyone tell me does cif do a decent job on dirty cills or is there something better out there

thanks in advance guys /gals

There is a whole list of things but a good cream or solvent upvc cleaner works well enough on plastic restoration work. Even the huble magic sponge works well on discoloured white plastics upto a point.

thanks smurf will have to try the magic sponges what do you think about the cif is it any good cheers

cif on a sopping wet cloth works magically on grimy plastic . dont buy other brands of creme cleaner ,they are not so good ,

the genuine cif is getting hard to find now due to rival brands - reminds me i must buy more ,im getting very low on cif .

I've had success with cif too, also used cillit bang limescale and shine to great affect. Its cheap in home bargains, in fact I raid them for many supplies including microfibres.

My missus still gets peed off with me taking all her stuff out of the cleaning cupboard and not putting it back. Well I have to try different stuff don't I dear :rolleyes:/emoticons/biggrin.png

Back