Ladder Feet

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Posh, Dec 30, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Posh

Posh Hero

Does anyone use them. Had a look at them on eBay & there about £20 but can't work out how you would fit them on your ladder unless you drill a hole in your ladder to screw them on. Surely this would weaken your ladder or do you fit them another way?

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

You have to buy the right feet for you make of ladder. Otherwise it could have the opposite effect and make them very un safe. Not all type of ladders can have them, mainly the ones that are domestic rated.

3. Doo

Doo Well-Known Member

Yes I have them on my ladder, they take a bit of getting used to but I like them.

4. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

I have ladders which already have them built in.

Brilliant though, saved my life so many times, as they have rubber grips underneath them.

5. Window Cleaning Rayleigh

Window Cleaning Rayleigh Well-Known Member

they are amazing, i bought my ladders from midland ladders and they came fitted, makes me feel a whole lot safer on most surfaces. defo get them

6. GMcleaning

GMcleaning Guru

yh got them on my double a frame, they came fitted but you can drill and fix the after market ones, it doesnt weaken the ladder

7. Doo

Doo Well-Known Member

X2

8. Posh

Posh Hero

So basically if I bought some I need to drill a hole in my ladder to fit them on. That's what I thought.

9. boarcity

boarcity Guest

dont trust rubber on damp or wet ground,no grip whatsoever. look into it and you will see im right

i trust ladder spikes

10. north

north Newcomer

i bought some ladders from midland and they came fitted as standard. But like boarcity says, not brilliant in wet conditions, particularly on decking. Other than that, they serve me well especially with ladder mitts top end. oh by the way, I'm new here, so hi everyone.

Advertisement