Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Google Help ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

All Round Cleaning

Can you guys do a search for " window cleaner wolverhampton " and see if my google places

Page shows up or even my web page .

Which is www.allround-cleaners.co.uk as I got a ticket from google support a few weeks back and they said my page was showing fine but when I search it doesnt even show up or even if I go incognito .

If I cant sort it I will have to go adwords route .

Your website won't show yet as its only recently gone into Google's index. I can do some naturally SEO to get it to show quicker and get a higher place. Inbox me if you want this mate and ill give you a price

No mate not my website .

My own google places page . The page you see when the google map comes up with the pointers

With A , B , C etc as mine doesnt seem to be showing up ???

It's not coming up for your service area or even your business name so there's probably a problem with the listing. If you want me to look at it, email or PM me the account details and ill look tonight and tell you what's wrong. It's not unusual for Places listings to drop off if they haven't been converted to +Local

Have you ever seen it up? The ticket they send you is only a letter with a pin on it. It can take about 6 weeks after that before it will show up, mine took longer than that if I remember correctly

Doesnt show up for me either?

I notice your friend daves does tho...."Daves window cleaning"....? is that your friend, didnt you want his number? /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/tongue.png

Cheers for spotting that Gmeister. There was a major update to jQuery recently and I needed to replace a file on Gav's website. All fixed now!

Back