Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Strange Thing Happened

Tuffers

Last night I texted one of my customers who's name is Brian and a biker like me to ask him if he fancied a ride to the local bike meet. He didn't reply. Ok, maybe he's busy or away I thought. Anyway, this afternoon I get a phone call +1 800 and the bloke was a yank. He was asking me if he was speaking to Brian, I said no you've just rang the best window cleaner in England by mistake :cool: (I didn't say that really). A couple of hours later I get a text from Brian or Brian's phone saying 'Hi Brian no longer has this phone. Please remove the number from your contacts. Thanks.' I then thought back to the phone call and wander if he's had his phone nicked in the states. I don't want to ring the number and he lives a fair way from me.

Just had a thought, I've got his Mrs's number, I'll text her.

What's his miss's say @Tuffers ?
Can't find her number, must be in an old diary in the loft, plus it's a bit late to call her. They moved and took me with them about a year ago and I've not seen her at the new house as of yet. That may have split up? I will go up in the loft in the morning when I'm sober and dig her number out. Just seems odd that someone else is using his phone/number as he runs a business and I would have thought he would keep his number even if he got a new phone. I reckon it's been nicked in the states. Will keep you posted.

Elementary my dear Dr Watson says Sherlock Tuffers /emoticons/biggrin.png

Can't find her number, must be in an old diary in the loft, plus it's a bit late to call her. They moved and took me with them about a year ago and I've not seen her at the new house as of yet. That may have split up? I will go up in the loft in the morning when I'm sober and dig her number out. Just seems odd that someone else is using his phone/number as he runs a business and I would have thought he would keep his number even if he got a new phone. I reckon it's been nicked in the states. Will keep you posted.

Back