Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lads check this out...

Id sooner have neck ache,back ache,or any other ache than be seen wearing that contraption!!!!

And them glasses well I'd sooner go blind

Looks like the bloke of the film honey I shrunk the kids were he is flying round the garden looking for the kids

The moment he came on screen with that contraption i just burst out laughing.:rofl:

If i wore that around here im sure Id get beaten up, and this is a nice area too.

View attachment 9536 I use this to check for dog sh*t before dragging the hose round!!
I find the dog **** the traditional way.. with my boot. And the just to confirm its what i think it is, i walk it up my ladder, clean the window, and have a good sniff of it on the way down as my face gets level with the rungs.

I find the dog **** the traditional way.. with my boot. And the just to confirm its what i think it is, i walk it up my ladder, clean the window, and have a good sniff of it on the way down as my face gets level with the rungs.
Why is that when we know in are hearts it's the dreaded dogs **** on the rungs we have to have that final close up sniff to make sure:turd::turd:/emoticons/sad.png

Back