Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lads check this out...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Id sooner have neck ache,back ache,or any other ache than be seen wearing that contraption!!!!

And them glasses well I'd sooner go blind

Looks like the bloke of the film honey I shrunk the kids were he is flying round the garden looking for the kids

The moment he came on screen with that contraption i just burst out laughing.:rofl:

If i wore that around here im sure Id get beaten up, and this is a nice area too.

View attachment 9536 I use this to check for dog sh*t before dragging the hose round!!
I find the dog **** the traditional way.. with my boot. And the just to confirm its what i think it is, i walk it up my ladder, clean the window, and have a good sniff of it on the way down as my face gets level with the rungs.

I find the dog **** the traditional way.. with my boot. And the just to confirm its what i think it is, i walk it up my ladder, clean the window, and have a good sniff of it on the way down as my face gets level with the rungs.
Why is that when we know in are hearts it's the dreaded dogs **** on the rungs we have to have that final close up sniff to make sure:turd::turd:/emoticons/sad.png

Latest Posts

Back