Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Everyone loves a window cleaner.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

shazzy692002

After all this wind, everyone is so pleased to see me. I am actually getting calls and texts asking when I am due next.

THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN IN FEB!!!!

The last couple of days the sun has shone and people can see there dirty windows. whoop whoop..

So next time we have gale forced winds. Don't moan cos you cant work, just wait for the calls to come in when it calms down. I am picking up 3/4 a week at the moment, I am getting to the stage that I am ignoring the phone and hope they don't leave a message haha.

IT FEELS LIKE SPRING IS IN THE AIR. WHICH MAKES ME A HAPPY WINDOW CLEANER.

Ha must be that woman's touch. Great that your getting the work in shaz. Especially after the crappy weather.

Hahaha nice one shazzy, i went topless last summer..........one of the old dears must of enjoyed it, she payed me an extra £1 and asked if i would do it every time....hahahaha i felt dirty after lmao

Oh yeah, she still pays me that quid extra haha

Hahaha nice one shazzy, i went topless last summer..........one of the old dears must of enjoyed it, she payed me an extra £1 and asked if i would do it every time....hahahaha i felt dirty after lmao
Oh yeah, she still pays me that quid extra haha
Was she a Milf or a Gilf Keir?

I am getting about 4 new customers a week at the moment. Its a good feeling that we are coming out of winter. Soon be wearing my mankini!...tend to lose a few customers when I put that on.

Yes,always seem to pick windows up even in ropey weather however seen a windie wearing flip flops and Bermuda shorts last summer,cringe.

Yep that's him posh.Nice chap ,got talking to him last summer,now doing a bit of bird I hear.

Yeah he was a nice bloke. I spoke to him & he was training to new people in royston. Didn't know he'd gone down.

Back