Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Web Site

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I couldn't find it searching for it.

It needs better meta tags on it to help people find it, I don't think seo even exists either but starting with meta tags something you can do yourself would be a start.

I think that now the website now exists and is hosted, maybe you could build on it, as the base is already built?.....

Maybe Damo but It probably would not because no one will find it searching the web.
Business cards,leaflets, sign written vans etc.

They don't need to search for it. They could just type it in.

Business cards,leaflets, sign written vans etc.

They don't need to search for it. They could just type it in.
Good point!
I'd get it taken down ASAP. /emoticons/sad.png

True but how many visit a website directly when they don't see any of those?

Most important thing with a website is that it has to be easily found by prospects on search engines.

Second most important thing is having a good site that will generate loads of new work for you.

It's a click culture so first impressions count in the very first few seconds if they stay on a site or not just by how the site looks and if they can find relevant content they are looking for.

Cheers chappies.

It won't change as not to bothered about them.

Also had 3 jobs (amazing) off it to quote & got to as its now on my cards so it obviously works so I gotta eat humble pie.

The background is a bit weird, it looks like a business card on a tablet in landscape mode but in portrait mode it looks unfinished. The links to the other pages are clumsy I tried to press on the word but realize it was the icon. Are you this isn't just a mock up waiting for more content. To be honest you be better off with a free WordPress template than this.

Cheers chappies.

It won't change as not to bothered about them.

Also had 3 jobs (amazing) off it to quote & got to as its now on my cards so it obviously works so I gotta eat humble pie.
I think its the cards that worked not the website. Ive not checked but im pretty sure it wont even rank in search engines it may not even be indexed yet.

You can get a nice looking website with some seo for 10 quid a month.

I think it's worth paying the money for a good website and SEO. I've had lots and lots from mine. Was only £300 to set up and I've had 20 X worth of work back. Have a look for yourself www.benmartincleaning.com

I think it's worth paying the money for a good website and SEO. I've had lots and lots from mine. Was only £300 to set up and I've had 20 X worth of work back. Have a look for yourself www.benmartincleaning.com
Nice site, Im just up from you. I live in Fife

Yep nice site. Like that !

That's a nice looking site Ben :Image9:

At first i thought it was one of Nat Jones creations as is very simular to the quality of his work. Mind you Dodger does some terrific sites too.

I'm sure I've seen ur van in Dunfermline. Is it a blue transit? Yea quite like it. I did get a copy writer to write most of the website though, not that good with words!

Really good site that!I get a cookie pop-up on EVERY page though - I click "accept" and it still comes up again on the next page. I'm using firefox.

Back