Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A promotor of the window cleaning industry

mark m

Most people know what I think of Lee Bumbridge as he let me down last year raising money for charity at the show as he promised to put an advert in his magazine but didn't. Since then I have bitten my lip and let the ***** get on with it but not any more, he has just called me a muppet on You Tube for no reason! He thought he was right but he is wrong. The bloke is a disgrace to the industry you cant compare 2 finished products to a protype which he has done

Give us a bit of context mate, wheres the vid of him and what was the argument about? I'm not in the window cleaning scene, and nor do I want to be.

That is my video so you will not her him mention any names on the clip but if you look at the comments you will see that he has called me a muppet

What's going on @mark m. .you got willie and Bob agreeing on stuff..what is the world coming to:laugh:

Seriously though lee didn't need to say that

Cheers Dave /emoticons/smile.png , I know it is nothing really being called a muppet but from him it winds me up , he thinks he knows everything but the bloke is a ***** /emoticons/smile.png

I don't know the guy to comment

I get on well with Bob and some others on the scene but have never spoken to him

bob is a lovely bloke I spent a bit of time with him this year in London at the show , willie is also a really nice bloke I have meet him quiet a few times over the last few years and he has stayed with me as for Lee Bumbridge he came to my show last year and total ignored me all day, that is up to him but a very sad bloke I think he has a few followers but they are getting thin and most of the suppliers think he is a ****

I just thought it was a case of 3 new "tools" out and it was like a test.

it was just a wooden window. So you could use all three on that window.

I was round the corner talking vans, otherwise i would have watched it.

Really wanna try unger S channel.

bob is a lovely bloke I spent a bit of time with him this year in London at the show , willie is also a really nice bloke I have meet him quiet a few times over the last few years and he has stayed with me as for Lee Bumbridge he came to my show last year and total ignored me all day, that is up to him but a very sad bloke I think he has a few followers but they are getting thin and most of the suppliers think he is a ****
Bob is a top guy..keep meaning to meet up with him

When he was at the excel i was 2 miles away but couldn't get there to see him..i had to get guy at moerman to send me some bits and bobs instead

Was going to the dorset show and completely forgot it was on..was going to meet up with him then and go say hello to Chris

I said to Bob i will pop up and see him when i eventually get a chance

I have been told about your snoring at the show @mark m lol

I just thought it was a case of 3 new "tools" out and it was like a test.
it was just a wooden window. So you could use all three on that window.

I was round the corner talking vans, otherwise i would have watched it.

Really wanna try unger S channel.

it was 2 new tools out and a prototype Damien , Lee thought it was the real thing and made a video slagging it down saying it was just a toy before checking, I made a video trying to say it was a prototype and that is when he called me muppet since then all hell has broke out willie has been slagging him off and so has most people , for someone who is ment to promote the industry he is doing a very bad job

Bob is a top guy..keep meaning to meet up with himWhen he was at the excel i was 2 miles away but couldn't get there to see him..i had to get guy at moerman to send me some bits and bobs instead

Was going to the dorset show and completely forgot it was on..was going to meet up with him then and go say hello to Chris

I said to Bob i will pop up and see him when i eventually get a chance
that was a shame I was at the excel show as well and stayed in the same room as bob we could have all meet up if you look on one of his video the ******* got me snoring in bed after a night on the beer lol

He told me about your snoring mark

From what he told me it sounds like you 2 had a giggle at the show

Back