Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bitcoins

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B and W

B & W Window Cleaners
Until few days ago I had never heard of them. Are they the future ?

Have any of you had any experience with them ?

This was the site my mate sent me too.

Sorry if posted this in wrong place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Approved. However removed the affiliated referral part of the link! Never understood bitcoin myself. /emoticons/wink.png

My brother in law is big on them. They made a few people very rich in the early days, and now every geek thinks he'll be the same by buying them and buying machines that mine for them. The ship has sailed IMHO and its something that seems like it can be shut down by the government any time it decides, as my belief is that it is a commonly used currency by criminals for illegal activities.

Lol was his link just copied it from message he sent. He reckons it a universal currency not owned by any country or ran by any central bank. Been doing more Reading on it and it reminds me of egold from early 00's. So probably won't ever become as popular as he thinks.

My brother in law is big on them. They made a few people very rich in the early days, and now every geek thinks he'll be the same by buying them and buying machines that mine for them. The ship has sailed IMHO and its something that seems like it can be shut down by the government any time it decides, as my belief is that it is a commonly used currency by criminals for illegal activities.
Yeah I read about some guy who bought a pizza just before it boomed and if had waited 24 hours the bitcoin he spent on a pizza would have been worth quarter of a million usd .

Its pretty popular among young computor types, but the government don't tend to like things that they can't tax or control, so I can see bad things in its future. That said, I was saying the same thing to my bro in law 2 years ago when I first heard about it and its still going strong now, so who knows. Its just like shares really, if you get in early you make a lot of money, but the people at the peak are the ones that pay- the problem is no one knows where the peak is.

Why not buy gold? it has had value for thousands of years and is real 'money' everything else is just a paper promise currency.

Back