Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Squeegee Angles

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mr B shine

what do people use for putting on the end of a pole to do windows over consys ect, my normal one has to steep an angle so I can't get a good pull at the end

I couldn't get the hang of it. A lot use a wagtail but I don't think it does a great job as as you say you can't get the pull down.

I bought a backpack & pole for windows like that. It's a lot easier.

Depends how you do it. I first of all bought a backpack for £99 & made a pole out of a Harris pole for about £30 & a mate gave me 50 litres of water a week till I got my own di (about £40) & some resin.

To answer your question, I think you need a zero degree angle so you can squeegee on a pole.

But I just do the same as posh and use water fed pole for those hard to reach windows

what do people use for putting on the end of a pole to do windows over consys ect, my normal one has to steep an angle so I can't get a good pull at the end
Wagtail with an Wagtail Angle Arm or an Adjustable Angle Adapter.

You can Fan down to the bottom, vertical-pulls (down) to the bottom or, horizontal (across) to the bottom....take your pick :Image7: .

Practice...practice...and more practice is the secret with Wagtails :Image9: .

Is it really worth it time wise to get out and get ready your back pack, pole ect just for one window?

Do you price differently for it?

Wagtail with an Wagtail Angle Arm or an Adjustable Angle Adapter.

You can Fan down to the bottom, vertical-pulls (down) to the bottom or, horizontal (across) to the bottom....take your pick :Image7: .

Practice...practice...and more practice is the secret with Wagtails :Image9: .
I have looked at the wag tails, is there any chance you could post a link of exactly what it is you use parts wise? and is there a maximum length you would use a wagtail at?

cheers

Back