Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pole on finance

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Clisty1989

Do any of you know if Gardiners or the cleaning warehouse do finance on 35ft+ poles, unfortunately I've not got the funds ATM and I've got a feeling my 27ft pole isn't gonna cut it and can't get extensions as its a hybrid pole

ionics offer finance on purchases over a certain amount.

gardiner and wcw as far as I am aware only offer finance on vans and equipment with a turnkey package.

0% credit card is by far the cheapest and best option.

is there no one that you can sub the high level work out to till you get more money.

0% cards a no go for me, I have a pretty poor credit rating, racked up a lot of debt in the past, so my ratings recovering, but it'll be another 2 years until its off my report.

Do any of you know if Gardiners or the cleaning warehouse do finance on 35ft+ poles, unfortunately I've not got the funds ATM and I've got a feeling my 27ft pole isn't gonna cut it and can't get extensions as its a hybrid pole
They both offer PayPal as a check out solution and PayPal do have a credit service now which if I recall is 60 days interest free if you clear the entire balance. Have a look into that if you have an account.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back