Ladderrss???

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by jordan, Jun 9, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. jordan

jordan Member

Hello everyone i have a multipurpose ladder at the moment that reaches 3.5m i need a bigger ladder for other jobs what ladders do you recommend that could do most jobs i have about £100 to spend?
    i need a ladder that you can attach other things to like standoff as im sure theres another 10 things i need for a ladder lol THANKYOU

Advertisement
  2. RiceRocket

RiceRocket Well-Known Member

Abru 6.1m Double for £85 at B&Q. Or if you can stretch to £130 the 10 rung Combi ftom BPS online, very stable & step ladder like capability.

3. boarcity

boarcity Guest

i recommend you buy trade ladders . i always buy the LYTE make , iv double and triples and buy them from www.brownsladders.co.uk good prices and quick delivery

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

There was a bloke on here that was adamant he wanted industrial tripples :eek:

5. boarcity

boarcity Guest

trade triples are heavy , lord knows how heavy industrials are .

if you buy triples 11 -13 rungs they need to be rope operated or you wont be able to get them up and down easily . 10 rung triples are what i use for 3 storey work and i can extend them fully without a rope,but only just

6. jordan

jordan Member

Thanks both i think i'm both going to go for the lyte ladder but shall i get a double or triple? probably get the 3.42 closed height

7. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

If I wanted to REALLY extend my ladder, I used to rest them on a gutter, walk up and shove it higher using the slide on the plastic to get it higher. NOT recommended though!

8. cheapncheerful

i am ever so glad when i replaced my worn out 3.5 i went for the 4.2 as the bigger ladder makes it a lot safer...and it keeps your muscles in shape too!:)

9. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

i got a ladder frm h.s.hire £120 solid as a rock lol they last to as there so tough:)

10. TolishAPurd

Lol, that's exactly what I've got.:D the bloody thing weighs a tonne, but I can't justify getting another one right now.

Advertisement