Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Special offers from suppliers

Your right actually ! Iv always had the big halfords Batteries . Are europarts the sports direct of the car world ? ?

Your right actually ! Iv always had the big halfords Batteries . Are europarts the sports direct of the car world ? ?
Yeah just a bit mate. I bought a 110AH Bosch leisure battery from them for £10 cheaper than Halfords were selling it at the time.

The code this weekend is ''Holiday70'' and they're giving 40% off batteries until Monday if anyone needs one. That code works for everything else too.

Failing that GSF are doing 60% off with the code BANK60 but they normally cost more in the first place

Don't worry anyone reading this weeks later, i'm sure they have a fresh sale on haha?

Yeah just a bit mate. I bought a 110AH Bosch leisure battery from them for £10 cheaper than Halfords were selling it at the time.

The code this weekend is ''Holiday70'' and they're giving 40% off batteries until Monday if anyone needs one. That code works for everything else too.

Failing that GSF are doing 60% off with the code BANK60 but they normally cost more in the first place

Don't worry anyone reading this weeks later, i'm sure they have a fresh sale on haha?
When do you find time to clean windows ?

When do you find time to clean windows ?
Are you gonna have the ''it's time to buy a telly'' talk with me now PT... Cos i've already got a 65'' one and if I buy anything bigger the wife's throwing me out.

I've turned into @scottish cleaning service this week ? I only have half full days so the other half is usually open for canvassing but its been a bit wet this week so i've been stuck in on here haha.

Are you gonna have the ''it's time to buy a telly'' talk with me now PT... Cos i've already got a 65'' one and if I buy anything bigger the wife's throwing me out.

I've turned into @scottish cleaning service this week ? I only have half full days so the other half is usually open for canvassing but its been a bit wet this week so i've been stuck in on here haha.
Well I've been on the sauce for 5 hours and you seem to know every discount code in the world. You need to find a proper job ?

Back