Ladders

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Posh, Jan 30, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Posh

Posh Hero

Was inspecting my ladders today & after 4-5 years use they didn't look in the best of health so think its time to change them. Looking to get double ladders 12 runged. Any ideas.

Advertisement
  2. norm

norm Grand Master

midlands ladders have served me well in the past Posh

3. boarcity

boarcity Guest

LYTE ladders

4. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Same as Norm. Midland ladders are excellent and if you buy a titan ladder from them then they come fitted with free safety feet. Quality ladders and quality safety feet

5. Posh

Posh Hero

Ordered a set of LYTE 12 runged. Like the look of midland ladders but not to keen on them rubber feet. I like to fit my own. Anyway £95 all in incl delivery so well pleased. Thanks for your help.

6. Doo

Doo Well-Known Member

Just ordered a 12 rung titan trade ladder with free safety feet fitted £110 delivered, the same as the one I already have but it has taken a battering so it has to go as it has one or two dents, I intend to be a bit more gentle with the new one .

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I'm glad to see some ladder inspection going on as I don't understand why so many continue to use dodgy ladders when they are as cheap as chips to replace. Nice one lads ;)

Advertisement