Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark m

Hello

My name is Mark and i have joined this forum to swap and gain more knowledge. I am 43 years old and use wfp mainly

Hi Mark,

What wfp system do you use? I have a trolley system at the mo but upgrading soon. In the future I hope to get a heated system but want to get some feedback first?
I have been making my own it is very easy i have posted some videos on you tube for the one i am setting up at the moment i would love feedback if you think it is of help /emoticons/smile.png:)

no it takes all ***ht but this helps as you then get a nice radiator in the back of the van so nothing else will freeze i put it on about 11pm to 7.30am and i will get hot water all day all for a £15.00 set up and when you think how many times you would use it ,it is a bargain compared to other hot water systems .Have a look at the rest of the video`s if there is anything i can do to help just ask

Latest Posts

Back