Lake District

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Pegasus, Jun 17, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Pegasus

Pegasus Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

I bought a well established round in November and things are going well I think. gained and lost a few as expected due to different reasons . Aren't some customers weird?

I do Grasmere, Hawkshead, Langdale Valley and Ambleside area. Fabulously quiet and peaceful for a lot of some days!

Traditional cleaning and finding a lot of useful ideas on here and learning every day.

No complaints as yet despite delays due to weather at times or end results which I'm pleased with.

Aim at £20 per hour but generally less over a day due to travel. Finding 7 hours plus a day working full on hard work. Especially with the ladder work but overall enjoying the life.

Wish the summer would come.

Cheers,

Pegasus

Advertisement
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Welcome to the forum mate, nice area ya get to work.. :)

3. laddergarder

welcome to the forum, pal, look forward to hearing how your getting on. I think this might be our summer though I am afraid. According to average temperatures this is the hottest month of the year :).

4. Paul

Paul Guest

Hello mate nice to see a fellow Cumbrian on the forum

5. simon

simon Guru

nice to meet you mate, i'm in kendal, i had a round in grasmere & ambleside but sold it about 5 yrs ago & i really really regret it, i loved it up there, did you buy it off a man & wife team i think they live at clappersgate. i know summers great but in winter your not stuck at 35mph behind a tourist

6. Paul

Paul Guest

You can't beat the tourists in people carriers going 30mph to look at every rock and tree lol and stopping randomly for picnics

7. simon

simon Guru

lmao so true when i used to go up grasmere it could take 1hr 30 mins to do the 18 mile journey & i wasn't as calm & relaxed driver as i am ow lol

8. mark m

mark m Hero

Welcome to the forum mate

9. Posh

Posh Hero

Greetings.

10. harunh

harunh Legend

Welcome to the forum

Advertisement