Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unger everflo kit

WCF

Help Support WCF:

fenderjaguar

Agree as is looks a total waste of time to me.

Also what happens when you want to use a different size mop?

Another bright idea from unger methinks :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it would have been better if they had a much shorter inconspicuous pipe that lead directly into the bucket. I think I could make my own with a simple handwash bottle and a pipe somehow attached to the nozzle

What they have there actually looks pretty dangerous, as could get caught up on something...

Also, could do with an easy to use pump, of the kind you get on a lawn mower primer or something (I believe the everflo kept pumping itself, which is why it didn't work properly).

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone posted on here a while back of a new type of system. Instead of using a normal boab it sprays the mop with fresh soap mix and will clean it too.

Someone posted on here a while back of a new type of system. Instead of using a normal boab it sprays the mop with fresh soap mix and will clean it too.
Oh, you're talking about the sprayer on a belt?

http://www.wintecs.co.uk/catalog/images/sprayer.jpg

See for me, that requires getting the applicator out and then getting the spray out and spraying. With what I just envisioned, all you'd need to do is press a pump a few times

no it was a brand new thing that they wanted funding/donations to put it into production

Back