Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

perrys latest

WCF

Help Support WCF:

No thanks.....why complicate things.....easier to change the whole brush as I do now with the Quick-Loq system.

+ Tax. and all other related charges. I wonder what it will eventually cost us at our door in the UK.

No weights and no other info in store regarding replacement brush sets.

I doubt there are very many window cleaners with Reach-It poles so how many does he plan on selling here? Does the side 2 side fit a Gardiner's pole?

I do like the concept of being able to configure a brush how I want it to work for optimal performance. That's intead of having to buy a run of the mill brush. Then find out it's not really what I wanted for the task in hand.

To be honest the only thing stopping me trying one is the price, added shipping costs & import duties buying stuff outside of the UK which is a pane in the ****.

I paid well over the odds for a ladder max multi pro corner stabaliser recently what with $80 odd usd shipping costs. Then £29.60 import tax so has put me off dealing with overseas suppliers for a while.

Now if Perry wants to send me one to trial I would be more than happy to try it out and give an honest review./emoticons/smile.png

reach it poles were at marks show to buy but there was a huge kick up a wile bk perry was giving 3 stuff away to serton people so they would give a good review on his dung poles an people got fed up with them leting them down all the time so they spilled the points were braking off clamps braking sections braking ect ide stay well clear of his poles my self but the brush i think looks different it could b the best thing since sliced bread or a nother pile of over priced dung !! wagger was using one now last i hurd he has gone bk to gardners speaks for its self realy

Wagga hasn't tried the constructor brush. He's only just fitted the new Rhino's to his Reach-It so no doubt will have one to play with soon. The only prototype on long term test is the one I've been using here in NZ. 3 months of hammering and it's still hanging in there. Best damn brush I've ever used. Smooth on the glass and takes nearly every bit of baked on **** that the planet throws at glass. Not the lightest in the world but because of swivel and feel on glass the weight isn't an issue. For the record there is absolutely nothing wrong with Reach-It Carbon Fibre pole sections so 'dung' pole is a touch strong. I'm now on my third pole PAID for, (only because I'm anal retentive and want the latest of anything). My original two I sold on and they are both still going strong. Although I had only minor issues with original tuff clamps I know in the UK they were problematic. The new Rhino Clamps (yellow ones) are very very good, easy to adjust and although I have a spare set my original ones are still going strong nearly a year on.

Wagga hasn't tried the constructor brush. He's only just fitted the new Rhino's to his Reach-It so no doubt will have one to play with soon. The only prototype on long term test is the one I've been using here in NZ. 3 months of hammering and it's still hanging in there. Best damn brush I've ever used. Smooth on the glass and takes nearly every bit of baked on **** that the planet throws at glass. Not the lightest in the world but because of swivel and feel on glass the weight isn't an issue. For the record there is absolutely nothing wrong with Reach-It Carbon Fibre pole sections so 'dung' pole is a touch strong. I'm now on my third pole PAID for, (only because I'm anal retentive and want the latest of anything). My original two I sold on and they are both still going strong. Although I had only minor issues with original tuff clamps I know in the UK they were problematic. The new Rhino Clamps (yellow ones) are very very good, easy to adjust and although I have a spare set my original ones are still going strong nearly a year on.

Hi Eric,

Do you have any idea how much your brush weighs please?

If you are doing a lot of commercial work then the weight of the brush is probably less of a factor I agree.

However, most of us who are mainly residential do have this to consider. A lot of our customers have houses of 2 and 3 floors we often work in tight spots and at an angle to reach over conservatory roofs and extensions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Eric,
Do you have any idea how much your brush weighs please?

If you are doing a lot of commercial work then the weight of the brush is probably less of a factor I agree.

However, most of us who are mainly residential do have this to consider. A lot of our customers have houses of 2 and 3 floors we often work in tight spots and at an angle to reach over conservatory roofs and extensions.
The bare block, end caps and over the top jets + connecting hose ...170gm My one fully loaded with 6 rows of dense bristle takes it out to about 250gm. I do understand that for most of the UK guys doing lots of houses daily this may appear to be heavy...ish. All I can say is that my previous fav was the TecBuk and although on scales it is slightly lighter it doesn't actually feel it in use, especially in combination with the side to side swivel. However, my opinion may very well be different if I was doing 20-30 houses a day... Ideally when Peter McKernan gets some stock over there you should try and hit him up for a demo brush to be flipped around you guys...although first batch have the side to side which fits Reach-It only although you can put whatever brush neck on you like within reason...Gardiner, Unger etc etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
The bare block, end caps and over the top jets + connecting hose ...170gm My one fully loaded with 6 rows of dense bristle takes it out to about 250gm. I do understand that for most of the UK guys doing lots of houses daily this may appear to be heavy...ish. All I can say is that my previous fav was the TecBuk and although on scales it is slightly lighter it doesn't actually feel it in use, especially in combination with the side to side swivel. However, my opinion may very well be different if I was doing 20-30 houses a day... Ideally when Peter McKernan gets some stock over there you should try and hit him up for a demo brush to be flipped around you guys...although first batch have the side to side which fits Reach-It only although you can put whatever brush neck on you like within reason...Gardiner, Unger etc etc.

Thanks for that. Much appreciated.

Back