Laying down the paper

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by TommoTrueShineWCS, Jul 21, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. TommoTrueShineWCS

TommoTrueShineWCS Active Member

I've had a few new commercial jobs and am making the change from paperless bucket and ladder man to a more organised and to be fair, proper way of handling things. having new work from large companies due to good recommendations on my service on a commercial level. I see this as a blessing and I'm stepping right up to the plate.

A formal quote template and a headed invoice are my first two tasks to get made, any tips would be appreciated as I'm popping cherries here.

After that i'll be looking to get some risk assessment/method statement templates set up.

And after that, contract templates.

There is more to window cleaning than just getting wet...

Advertisement
  2. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

I'm not that great with all this but I find 'invoice to go 'quick and easy

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. TommoTrueShineWCS

TommoTrueShineWCS Active Member

thankyou mate.
    clicked it up on google, thought to myself... "oh no, paid service" then saw three quid a year... fair shout thats cheap.

4. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

I'm not sure what's going on with the charges
    It was free for A year or two then I had to pay £60 or something !!! It works well tho

Advertisement