Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ford Connect LWB

G

Just bought a ford connect lwb,as have been using the family car previously. looking to ply line the van and kit it out, anyone got same van or similar with some pitctures i can look at. Seen some people are fibre glassing their vans, is this necessary or just down to personal choice.

New to the game so any advice is appreciated.

Here's mine. Still want a lot of changes to it but I have what I need so far, so I will just add to it as I can afford it.
8ba847f7ae3b20f7058f08d05b00bf83.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice set-ups. hoping mine will look similar when complete. Ive got a 250 litre tank, seen on here people suggesting to strap them down ? also not sure what to do with the reel, not sure whether to fix it into the van or just have it along pavement.

Cheers guys

You don't need to strap it down if you bolt it to the floor,

Fix hose reel in Van, you'll hate lifting the heavy reel in and out the van within 3 days

This is same van I'm looking to get although mine will be used tradding and backpack/polling. It seems the last few years of the old shape (up to 2013) have a mesh bulkhead and load through that will hopefully take my 2.5 metre ladder. Looking forward to not having to load and unload the family estate every day.

Just bought a ford connect lwb,as have been using the family car previously. looking to ply line the van and kit it out, anyone got same van or similar with some pitctures i can look at. Seen some people are fibre glassing their vans, is this necessary or just down to personal choice.New to the game so any advice is appreciated.
If you search 'a thought for the newbies', that's my set up. Good luck

Back