Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone Remember This Choon?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

oh yep you so got me ....thats spot on .....the trouble is i wanna go back...just dont put pams people and legs and co up....oh those were the days ....simpler times...for simple people like me......

wasnt that the first no 1 from uk in america or somewhere....oh dont worry me love the 60s better really ....if i was to choose my favorite era its the 60s...

wasnt that the first no 1 from uk in america or somewhere....oh dont worry me love the 60s better really ....if i was to choose my favorite era its the 60s...
suprised ya remember them @cheapncheerful with all that stuff ya kept dropping back then

suprised ya remember them @cheapncheerful with all that stuff ya kept dropping back then
hmmm....i was under 10 at the time the only thing i dropped was smarties.....now today i rattle like a rattlesnake.....yeh i can remember every lyric on that choon...

and thanks to mr tuffers i woke up singing sugar baby love...

Back