Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Adyspurs This One For You

Yes mate,soak it up with a heavy degreasing chemical.I use citrus pre spray from altec ,agitate it with a a stiff brush and let the solution emulsify.

Then I would pre spray with my wand with the solution from machine,agitate again and extract.they don't always teach stuff on courses,just what i picked up over the years.if that don't get out use master stain remover or solvall spotter if using prochem and extract again but don't leave on carpet to long and always pre test with that kind of solution.good luck.if i was in your Manor would come and get it out mate.that's a bad one there!

Im not doing the carpets at the mo mate i couldn't afford the machine i had to fork out the money fir the steampro on something else i was gutted so i have to save again /emoticons/sad.png i just told them to get a new carpet lol, if you was up my way mate i would of got you in!!

Oh blimey,when's it gotta be done or are they just going to replace it,I'm flat out myself but always find a way,had s lot of call outs lately.

I cleaned this property few weeks back mate they ended up getting new carpets, if i get some more i will get in touch straight away!! Thats good your busy keep it up mate

Cheers mate glad your busy to,as well as windows starting to get lots of carpet cleaning since website went up,do end of tenancy but looks like your snowed under!

Back