Leaflet Design Software

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by mufcglen, Jul 9, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mufcglen

mufcglen Well-Known Member

hi guys,anyone know a decent free design software that i can make a a5 leaflet from that i can then send to a print company?

Advertisement
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

3. mufcglen

top man,cheers pal!
    by the way ive seen a post somewhere where you said you do websites and other stuff, if i design my own a5 flyer could you send me a quote for 5000 one sided leaflets,not too fussed about paper quality as long as its not toilet roll lol, is thi something you do?
    thanks glen

4. OoO

OoO Guest

Dodger only does design work. But we have these signed up.......

https://www.windowcleaningforums.co.uk/forum/104-weloveflyers/

You also get a discount for becoming a VIP

5. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Download adobe illustrator. Think you get 60 day free trial

6. mufcglen

Cheers guys, I've seen we love flyers and think ill give them an email once I've done my design, I only want one sided leaflets, what's a good thickness paper to buy and I'm thinking of getting 2000 to start off with, do u guys think that's enough to be going on with?

7. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

2000 is a lot of flyers.. But it can be more cost effective to buy 5000 as it may only be a £10 extra for an extra 3000 flyers...

8. steele

steele Well-Known Member

I've spent a couple of hours using photoshop to design my flyers. Happy with them but yet to use them as I've just been canvassing with my name a number. I'm not going to worry about flyers till I've got more people interested first.

I would go with Gimp or try a Google Chrome app in your browser if you use chrome that is.

colin

9. Luffy

Luffy Member

Did mine on Microsoft Publisher and came out ok

10. mufcglen

hi guys,cheers for replys in the end i just paid phil from we love flyers to make me 5000 a6 flyers and let him design it too, he came back really quick and even made a few templates up for my facebook page,my user profile pic here and what i'll use in future!
    very impressed and cant wait for them to arrive now, heres the design nice and subtle if you ask me and says everything i want!

Attached Files:

Advertisement